We are encouraging Catholics all over the UK to organise a public meeting with other parishioners to engage their local MPs in climate crisis and social justice issues.
Book your place on our free training course on Saturday 10th April from 11.00am-12.30pm, where you will learn the step-by-step process on how to lobby your MP in support of CAFOD’s Reclaim Our Common Home campaign.
The training session will cover:
- Faith and community participation: why it matters
- How to set up a meeting with your local MP
- The key elements of successfully promoting an event
- The secret of not being put off by technology and run an engaging webinar
- The challenges of facilitating an online meeting and how to address them
- How to commit your MP to taking action
- The ‘Reclaim our Common Home’ campaign and why its three demands are vital
Registration is free! Book your place now by clicking here.